Game Day Do-It-Yourself Recipes Super Bowl Event
Union Market will host a daylong event, whereby vendors will offer guests short courses to learn fun, easy, Do-It-Yourself recipes to prepare for Game Day.
Super Bowl Sunday is the second largest day of the year for food consumption in the U.S. next to Thanksgiving.
To kick off this daylong event, Nycci Nellis will broadcast her radio show, Foodie & The Beast, live from Union Market. She will interview Union Market vendors about the best items to cook, drink, prepare and style for a Super Bowl party.
Following the live broadcast, shoppers can enjoy:
· A lesson from Salt & Sundry’s Amanda McClements on how to style your Super Bowl Sunday buffet table
· How-To’s for burgers and hot dogs from Harvey’s Market
· “Take & Bake” appetizers and cooking demonstrations from Rappahannock Oyster Bar
· Mixology tips from Buffalo & Bergen’s Gina Chersevani on Game Day beer cocktails
· A showcase of beer & cheese pairings and a cheese dip from Righteous Cheese
In addition to the above events, Union Market shoppers can look for flash giveaways and sweepstakes surrounding the DIY Game Day event by following us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UnionMarketDC, Twitter: www.twitter.com/UnionMarketDC #DIYUM and online at www.UnionMarketDC.com.