A Serious Bout of the Stouts
It plans to be a dark and stormy night at the Black Squirrel, where they will be pouring 15 varieties of the black stuff, starting at 5:00 p.m. on Friday (February 7th). The stouts will be streaming from the tap lines on both the main floor and in the Tap Room.
The list includes:
· DuClaw Naked Fish Chocolate Raspberry Stout
· Elysian Dark O’ The Moon Pumpkin Stout
· Elysian Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout
· Founders Imperial Stout
· Founders Oatmeal Stout
· Goose Island 2012 Bourbon County Stout
· Goose Island 2013 Bourbon County Stout
· Goose Island 2012 Night Stalker Imperial Stout
· Great Lakes Blackout Stout (Russian Imperial)
· Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura Dark Dawn Imperial Stout
· Perennial Abraxas Imperial Stout (brewed with ancho chili peppers, cacao nibs, and cinnamon sticks)
· Rhulman Mint Chocolate Chip Stout
· Southern Tier Choklat Imperial Stout
· Southern Tier Crème Brulee Imperial Milk Stout
· St. Ambroise Oatmeal Stout
To complement the liquid treasures, chef Lauren Whitledge will prepare a house-ground, nine-ounce stout burger infused with Anderson Valley Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout. Plus, she will be offering chocolate-stout cupcakes and stout ice cream floats.
The event also runs Saturday and Sunday.