Presented by UberEATS, the All Things Go Fall Classic has tapped a delicious lineup of local culinary favorites for its fourth annual music and food festival taking place Friday, October 6 through Sunday, October 8 at Union Market (1309 5th Street NE). Music fans will also enjoy special All Things Go-themed menu items, to be announced soon. The 2017 food lineup includes:
- Maketto: This northeast D.C. communal marketplace is comprised of a bakery, cafe, retail shop and restaurant, featuring an interpretation of Cambodian and Taiwanese cooking.
- Buredo: Owned by two lifelong childhood friends and D.C. natives, Buredo is known for its handheld, burrito-sized sushi rolls featuring Asian and other globally-inspired ingredients and flavors.
- Ivy & Coney: D.C.'s Midwestern ex-pat sports bar is home to all lovers of hot dogs, bad company and alcohol.
- Milk Cult: Innovative and uniquely flavored ice cream.
- DGS: Washington’s next-generation delicatessen is a nod to the mom-and-pop district grocery stores that brine, cure, smoke and pickle everything served in-house.
- Sweetgreen: Simple, seasonal, healthy salads and grain bowls.
- &Pizza: The anti-establishment eatery built on the renown of its creative pies and craft beverages, localized shop design and ampersand-tattooed tribe.
- Takorean: The delicious combination of Korean-inspired flavors with a Latin American twist, made from scratch using the freshest ingredients, creates a bold, colorful and balanced food experience.
“The All Things Go Fall Classic is huge, so it made sense to get involved with a festival that brings out thousands of music and food fans each year,” says Maketto’s James Beard Award-nominated chef Erik Bruner-Yang. "Not only do we love making good food, but we love helping people have a good time."
Foster the People, Young Thug and Galantis will headline the 2017 All Things Go Fall Classic music and food festival, during an all-new three-day festival experience. The Grammy-nominated band, who broke out with the hit Pumped Up Kicks, the boundary-pushing Atlanta rapper and the Swedish electronic super duo lead a curated lineup of more than 20 electronic, hip hop and alternative acts performing at the fourth annual festival that delivers a one-of-a-kind double dose of top-notch musical entertainment and a culinary experience fueled by D.C.’s most beloved food brands.
About All Things Go: All Things Go is a D.C.-based music discovery website and event production company specializing in forward-thinking digital content and curated live experiences. All Things Go events bring together more than 15,000 concertgoers annually, in addition to the global audience AllThingsGoMusic.com regularly attracts. Previous Fall Classic festival headliners include Kygo, Empire Of The Sun, Passion Pit, Future Islands, Tove Lo, Sylvan Esso, Bishop Briggs and Sofi Tukker. The festival has been featured in Billboard, VICE, Pitchfork, The Washington Post and other major media outlets.
One-Day Pass: $69. To purchase, click here.