Master Sommelier and Wine Director Andy Myers is thrilled to welcome Marc Hochar, son of the late Serge Hochar, founder of legendary Lebanese winery Chateau Musar, for an extraordinary wine dinner.
Andy and Marc will pour vintage reds and vintage whites side-by-side so guests can compare and contrast these unique varietals. Head Chef Michael Costa has prepared an inventive menu that pairs perfectly with these exquisite Lebanese wines:
- ’14 Chateau Musar, Jeune Blanc, Chardonnay/Viognier/Vermentino, Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
- ’13 Chateau Musar, Jeune Rouge, Cinsault/Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon, Bekaa Valley, Lebanon
- ’01 Chateau Musar, Cabernet Sauvignon/Carignon/Cinsault
- ’99 Chateau Musar, Cabernet Sauvignon/Carignon/Cinsault
- ’00 Chateau Musar , Obeideh/Merwah
- ’98 Chateau Musar, Obaideh/Merwah
Tickets: $185 (includes tax/tip). To purchase, click here.