FGIDC’s Workshop series provides fashion and creative industry focused entrepreneurs with knowledge, tools, and resources that will grow and strengthen their businesses.
Advanced tickets cost $15 for FGI members and $25 for non-members, tickets will be available at the door for $30. For more information, RSVP, and purchase tickets, please visit fgidc.org.
Sourcing & Manufacturing, May 23 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Join us for an evening of discussion as local fashion & interior design panelists dive into the business of local vs. international sourcing and manufacturing opportunities.
- Kim Elleen, Kim Elleen Collection (moderator)
- Rosalie Ferris, Pattern Sample Sew
- Zoe Feldman, Zoe Feldman Design
- Ryan Fouss, Domestic Clothing Company
- Brendan DeLuca, Domestic Clothing Company
- Wafiqu Chowdhury, Global Garment Sourcing Partners