Lawmakers and political analysts will assess President Trump’s first 50 days in office. They’ll discuss policy priorities in a Republican-led Washington, where Democrats can front opposition or find common ground, and how Trump’s approach to the presidency is resonating in the Beltway and beyond.
Free. RSVP required here.
- Donna Brazile, former interim DNC chair
- Tom Daschle, former Senate majority leader
- Ari Fleischer, former White House press secretary
- Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.)
- Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.)
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street Journal Columnist
- Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.)