MM.LaFleur, the cult-favorite workwear brand for women with #BetterThingsToDo. As you may have heard through the grapevine, MM will be opening its second permanent “Out of Office” showroom location in DC on March 15, bringing our loyal, rabid local client-base a highly personal, time-efficient, empowering shopping experience
· The showroom is located at 1424 K St NW and opens to the public on March 15, 2017 and is open by appointment.
· Our showroom experience is a highly-personalized way to shop. We like to say it's the most "productive, personalized, and stress-free shopping experience of your life."
· What it is: A 1-hour appointment with a dedicated MM stylist.
· How it works: The customer fills out a brief survey ahead of time, and arrives to a dressing room prepared just for her (pieces in her size, her favorite colors, silhouettes, etc.). Her stylist will work with her to ensure she finds things that fit her needs and lifestyle. You can read more about it here.
· It's similar to the MM Bento Box in the sense that we cut out the clutter (no browsing!) and allow women to zero in on the pieces that work best for them.