Celebrate summer with the event that’ll have you and your friends saying, “Righteous party, dude!” Newseum Nights: Rock On will take you back to one of everyone’s favorite decades — the 80s. It’ll be a guaranteed wicked time for all.
- Enjoy an open beer and wine bar all night, and signature 80s-inspired cocktails
- Savor some of Wolfgang Puck’s “Americana” bites, including:
- Pigs in a blanket
- Honey mustard chicken sliders
- Doritos® Cool Ranch®-crusted mac and cheese balls
- Boardwalk tots
- Twinkie sticks
- Sugar wafers
- Pop rock cupcakes
- Rock out to a live concert with 80s cover band, The Reflex
- Get a glam 80s makeover in the GLAMSQUAD lounge
- Channel your inner rocker with caricatures from Capital Artworks
- Shred on the guitar and walk the red carpet with Fret Zeppelin
- Nerd out with board games provided by Board Room
- Stop by the bodacious button-making station
- Explore “Louder Than Words” with curator-led gallery talks before it closes July 31
- Take totally awesome photos at OM Digital’s cinematic photo booth
Show us how much you love the 80s! Come dressed in your raddest rocker or 80s glam attire.
Get the best deal when you become a Newseum member through the Newseum Nights ticket sale. Join and get a FREE ticket and early access to the party, plus all the benefits of annual membership ($135 value!)
Newseum members get the VIP treatment with an early start to the party at 7:00 p.m. through a special “Members-Only” line. No backstage pass necessary.
You must be 21 years or older to attend Newseum Nights: Rock On. Final ticket price includes tax. Tickets are nonrefundable.
Tickets: $60 are available here.