Revitalize and invigorate the senses with a mindful yoga session while taking in stunning, panoramic views of the Potomac River and the Washington Monument from the rooftop of the luxurious and iconic Watergate Hotel.
Our master mindful yoga instructors lead you through a truly transformative experience that combine elements of vinyasa yoga and mindful meditation, bringing awareness to the mind and body - focusing on movement, breath and guided visualization techniques to help alleviate stress, strengthen the body, refocus and re-energize.
Afterwards, reward yourself by basking in breathtaking views while enjoying a healthy, continental rooftop brunch that includes assorted fresh bakery items, market fruits, yogurt, coconut-almond granola, healthy grain cereals, in-house cured smoked salmon, charcuterie and cheese selections, freshly-squeezed orange juice, coffee, teas and bottomless mimosas.
*$65 with RSVP here; no drop-ins
* 60 minute mindful yoga class
* Rooftop continental brunch buffet and unlimited mimosas
* Appropriate for all levels
* Bring a yoga mat; a limited number will be available
* Changing and locker facilities available for use
* Metro accessible - Foggy Bottom-GWU Station
* Valet parking available
* Rain or shine; class will be held indoors in the event of rain.