In this cold, what better way to stay warm than to celebrate National Drink Wine Day with us, Mangia DC!
What is National Drink Wine Day?
National Drink Wine Day is celebrated annually on February 18th across the United States. The purpose of National Drink Wine Day is to spread the love and health benefits of wine. Wine has played an important role in history, religion and relationships. We embrace the positive benefits of wine such as new friends, reduced risk of heart disease and the enhancement of food and life.
WHAT IS INCLUDED for only $35? (Get tickets here)
DISCOVER - 4 to 5 local wine establishments and try 10-12 wine tastings from around the world
· DELICIOUS CUISINE - Charcuterie, cheese plates, fruit, and hors d'oeuvres.
· INSIDE TIPS - Mini-guided tour to learn unique facts about this 19th century colonial
· SPECIALS - Deals from wine establishments at the event
· DURATION- 3-8pm participants come and go over the course of this five hour event
· WEATHER - We'll have fun in the snow, rain, or shine!
A portion of proceeds are donated to S.O.M.E. (So Others Might Eat).