This Fourth of July, Washingtonians and out-of-towners are invited to the Kimpton Mason & Rook Hotel rooftop bar for a patriotic holiday BBQ hosted by Executive Chef Jonathan Dearden and the Radiator team!
Doors open at and admission is strictly first-come, first-serve for all-you-can eat picnic dinner.
The neighborhood rooftop provides a festive gathering place with 360-degree views of the nation’s capital spanning from the buzzing 14th Street corridor to the tip of the Washington Monument.
In celebration of Uncle Sam’s birthday, Chef Jonathan will be grilling up with some of America’s favorite backyard bites. The selection of hot dogs and hamburgers highlight regional flavors from across the country and include:
- Coney Dog with chili, cheddar, and onions
- Half Smoked with mambo sauce and onions
- Chi-Dog with hot peppers, sweet onion, and relish
- Classic corn dog with Chef Jonathan’s house-made masa batter
- OG burger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion
Sunscreen will be available for guests to get a sun-kissed glow while enjoying a rooftop Independence Day sunset. The Radiator bar team will further help guests feel refreshed with these special July 4th cocktails and summer slushies:
- Ch-Ch-Cherry Cola with Cointreau Cherry, Jim Beam Rye, and Coca-Cola
- Daisy Dukes with Peach Deep Eddy Vodka, Orchard Peach Tea, and Giffard Crème de Pêche
- Hold My Beer with Botanist Gin, Bruto Americano, and soda water
- La Sandrita with Sauza Reposado, watermelon juice, mint simple syrup, lime, and mint sprig
- Orange Crush with St. George Citrus, Cointreau, Sprite, and freshly squeezed orange juice
No reservations or cover charges are required for the July 4th BBQ. Guests must be 21+ to attend.