250 Restaurants and Prix Fixe Menus Will Be Listed at www.RWDMV.com
Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) announced today the full roster of restaurants participating in Winter Restaurant Week Monday, January 22 - Sunday, January 28. The bi-annual promotion’s website www.RWDMV.com will be updated regularly with menus from each of the 250 participating restaurants in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia, as they are finalized. The site allows diners to peruse specially priced prix fixe menus and to search restaurants by cuisine and location before directly booking reservations.
Winter Restaurant Week is the perfect time to consider trying a new restaurant, or revisiting an old favorite, with affordable menus offered throughout the region including $35 dinner, $22 lunch, and $22 brunch. With freshly opened restaurants in the region participating alongside established dining destinations, diners can dig into some of the best dishes in metropolitan Washington at a great price and explore the award-winning culinary scene that metropolitan Washington offers.
Hot new restaurants participating in Restaurant Week include:
- Del Mar
- Kapnos Taverna College Park
Over 40 restaurants will offer $22 brunch menus during Winter Restaurant Week on January 27 and 28, making it easier than ever for diners to get a great deal and indulge in the favorite weekend meal. Breakfast dishes inspired by cuisines spanning Creole, to Spanish, to Greek, will show off the different flavors and ways regional restaurants help Washingtonians wake up.
Restaurant Week also sees several of the 2017 RAMMY Awards Finalist restaurants, recognized annually by RAMW for their excellence in service and dining, offering special menus. Among Restaurant Week participants, 21 are 2017 RAMMY Finalists and include:
- Bombay Club (Service Program of the Year)
- Convivial (Upscale Brunch of the Year)
- Charlie Palmer Steak (Wine Program of the Year)
- Daikaya (Casual Restaurant of the Year)
- District Commons (Beer Program of the Year)
- Doi Moi (Wine Program of the Year, Rising Culinary Star of the Year)
- Fiola (Wine Program of the Year)
- Fiola Mare (Formal Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year)
- Haikan (Chef of the Year)
- The Hamilton (Manager of the Year)
- Indique (Cocktail Program of the Year, Upscale Casual Restaurant of the Year)
- Kapnos (Cocktail Program of the Year)
- PassionFish Bethesda (Employee of the Year)
- Pearl Dive (Favorite Gathering Place of the Year)
- Requin (New Restaurant of the Year)
- Roofers Union (Beer Program of the Year)
- Sally’s Middle Name (Rising Culinary Star of the Year)
- Sixth Engine (Casual Brunch of the Year)
- Sushi Taro (Formal Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year)
- Sushiko (Rising Culinary Star of the Year)
- Whaley’s (New Restaurant of the Year)
Guests enjoying Restaurant Week are encouraged to sign up for RAMW’s Diner Rewards program, which automatically enters anyone who opts in through www.rwdmv.com to receive exclusive deals on meals, delicious prizes such as tickets to local food-related events, cookbooks, gift certificates and more.
Winter Restaurant Week sponsors include 94.7 FRESH FM, American Express, American Lamb, Events DC and OpenTable.
To share and explore Winter Restaurant Week meals and fun times, guests can use the hashtag #RWDMV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as tagging RAMW. Follow RAMW at @ramwdc on Twitter as well as Instagram for the latest updates about Winter Restaurant Week.
Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW)
The Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) is the regional trade association representing restaurants and the foodservice industry in the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area. Established in 1920, RAMW is an advocate, resource and community for its members. The Association works to promote and sustain the growth and development of the industry while providing its members legislative and regulatory representation, marketing and small business support, programming and events. RAMW strives to serve its members with professionalism and integrity, and provide them the training, education and support they need to grow a successful business.